Wednesday 7 May 2014

BLOGGERS NEEDED FOR MAGAZINE REVIEW?

Magazine_review


CALLING ALL BLOGGERS!

I’m looking for fashion bloggers to review Third Floor Publication, once printed. You don’t necessarily have to have done something like this before but must have an eye for fashion and can give your review on the overall publication. This will include editorial photo shoots and features! We also have some important fashion bloggers who will be featured in this year’s publication that you can read all about. I’m hoping this will be a way to promote Third Floor and with your reviews, hopefully encourage people to go out and buy the issue. 

For a chance to review Third Floor and receive the publication before anyone else (for free I may add) then please comment with your email address and blog link below and follow me on Twitter here and Third Floor as a way of staying connected.  


11 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey,
    I'm primarily a beauty blogger but as a graphic designer and magazine obsessive, I'd love to review Third Floor! My email is danielle@danielletc.com if you'd like to get in touch :)

    Danielle · danielletc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    We are a relatively new fashion blog run by three Fashion Promotion students and best friends. We have recently created a magazine as part of our course so we would love to review yours.
    Our email is atlastuk@gmail.com
    http://atlastuk.blogspot.co.uk/
    Thanks! Atlast x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be a part of this ! My email is lenethwitte@gmail.com and my blog is http://lnthw.blogspot.nl
    I do not have Twitter YET but I'm going to open an account very soon and then I'll of course follow you as well as the magazine :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be studying Journalism at university as of September so I would love to be involved! I'm a magazine obsessive! <3
    www.ellen-atlanta.com
    ellenormerod@mac.com

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello :) as a fashion student and blogger I'd love to be involved!
    My blog is floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk and my email is floraldanielle@hotmail.com :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be a part of this. You can email me at thisnortherngal@gmail.com

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. coppergarden@live.co.uk
    www.copper-garden.co.uk :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This magazine looks amazing.
    Stylewithfriends@gmail.com
    Stylewithfriends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be involved.

    beautifuladdictions@hotmail.co.uk

    http://beautifulladdictions.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks, Vicky :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there!

    I'd love to connect with other fashion bloggers, and I really want to see this magazine!
    khadijat.yussuff@gmail.com
    offbeatedit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm a fashion blogger and aspiring fashion Journalist, I would love to read this magazine and be involved
    Chlochlowright@gmail.com

    Fashion4teens.blogspot,co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...