Thursday 21 March 2013

Company Blog Awards!


Hey lovelies! I just wanted to take the chance to mention the Company Style Blogger Awards in association with New Look. They have set up a way in which bloggers can get noticed, for many different reasons including best photography and best style etc. My blog is less than a year old so I would love to be nominated for best newcomer blogger, this would be amazing. I know this is a lot to ask but I would love if you could just take a minute to nominate my little blog, my blog means a lot to me and has become a great hobby of mine.

I'm also going to be nominating a few blogs which I personally love and feel would deserve to be shortlisted too, every little helps right :) 

So if you do like reading my posts please enter me for this by clicking the company link here*!

And vote http://www.prettydelicatelayers.blogspot.co.uk/ in the category of ‘Best Personal Style Newcomer Blog Award’.

This would literally mean the world to me and it would be amazing for me to get voted let alone make any kind of shortlists. I will love you forever.



1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely! I just came across your blog, love it, you're such a stunner! New follower x

    Lauren-Jade @ Dainty Bones
    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...